Organic sulfur fertilizer (S)
Content: Organic Carbon 11%; organic nitrogen 3.5%; ammonium nitrogen: 0.2%; total nitrogen: 3.7% sulphur 33.0%; amino acids 1.8%
Fitofert sumpor is a unique combination of basic sulphur and protein hydrolysis, which is based on a large number of free amino acids and short chain peptides. This is a feature of all “Protifert” products, which is distinguished by similar amino acid products.
Sulfur as a nutrient is very important in the formation of cereal endosperm, which has a significant effect on the production and quality of grains, yield and oil content of oilseeds (collage, squash, sunflower). Sulfur fungals can have a positive effect on the different types of grapes and the taste of wine.
Fitofert sumpor because of the special formulation affects the quality of the plants, increases the resistance to rinsing, selective plant treatment, reduces the likelihood of phytotoxicity at high temperatures, increases compatibility with other plant protection products
Application / application dosage:
Grape vine and fruit trees: treated with a dose of 240-330 ml / 100 liters of water
Pome fruits: treated with a dose of 2-2.5 lt / 100 liters of water at the end of winter and 250-330 ml / 100 liters of water for summer treatments;
Strawberries: treated with a dose of 250-330 ml / 100 liters of water for the spring treatments;
Vegetables: treated with a dose of 200-250 ml / 100 liters of water for spring and summer treatments;
Cereals, treated with a dose of 2.5-3.3 lt / ha at the time of occurrence of the first node to a better development of endosperm;
Ornamentals: treat 250-330 ml / 100 liters of water for spring treatment.
Warning: Avoid spraying in windy and hot weather